Monday, February 25, 2013

Location: Stellenbosch. Day: 2.

Today we headed off to Stellenbosch to visit and say hi to a few friends...
Welcomed by the beautiful quaint town, filled with students and beautiful sights.
Trees along every street, mountains in the backdrop and beautiful buildings.

We ate at Apprentice, a restaurant at which all learning chefs work who study at Stellies culinary school.

It was a lovely afternoon.

Ending off with one of my friends lending me her car for the week. Truly, she has the most love to give and abundantly trusts everyone, such great qualities to have in friendship! Aspire to give love in everything I do, just as she does. Grateful for her!

And then once I got back to Cape Town I went to church with a friend and met some great people. So all in all, another great day in 2013, Gap year!







No comments:

Post a Comment