However February didn't start in a blooming manner. In fact, my optimistic attitude was even further disappointed...
The first half of this month was shambles of failed plans. Which is why when hearing these words, I found myself relating;
They say the best laid plans often go awry, because no matter how detailed the preparation, a plan will always have a weak point...and there will always be those looking to exploit it, to doom the plan to failure, and the perpetrator along with it. - Revenge (Season 2)My plans "weak point" was that a large part of it's success depended on other people. For it to work, I would need to rely solely on out side forces. These outside forces failed to do what I was hoping they would and nothing I could have done, would make it go according to how I originally planned it.
Excepting the fact that things go to plan is a huge part of life.
Many people tell me that being "flexible" is a valuable characteristic to have and will only make your life much easier. So here's too practising the art of flexibility this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment