Friday, August 15, 2014

Love and Stuff, Scottie and Britt.

Hello strangers!
I found some blog inspiration! (It's been a while. Soz.) 
Anyway, with this new found inspiration I plan on starting a little series of posts about, well, 'love and stuff'. I'll start by saying I'm a big fan of people who have a zest for life! The ones passionate enough to turn what is for most of us 'ordinary' in to something gripping and full of what life should look like! Although this first post is about a relationship, they won't all be, these posts will be aimed to be about animated life-lovers! 

On that note! Meet Scott and Britt, two of the coolest kids in my family! Individually they're both incredible humans, the sort that you meet and think "yes we will be friends!" Now can you imagine them together? Absolute GOLD!

Since I left home (South Africa) I witness most of their relationship on Facebook. Photos, wallposts, a status here and there. All of which are filled with honesty and humour! So real and very evident that each message or photo caption is full of genuine affection. Unapologetically themselves in every way! And what makes this so beautiful is that their 'online relationship' is in no way different to their 'real life relationship' (Yes, 'online relationship' and 'online self' is a thing, and yes, cyber-self and self can be very different.)

Here are some cheeky screenshots to help you see the awesomeess I'm going on about: 



So, if you know Scottie and Britt you will most definitely understand why I have chosen to highlight their relationship. If you don't know them, I hope I have managed to  adequately describe what an awesome thing it is to be passionate about the person you chose to be with, as well as encouraging each other to be eager about the mundane seasons we all go through by simply making it known to 'your person' (and/or people that walk through life with you) how awesome they are. If the people you're doing life with aren't awesome, take the advice of Mr. F Scott Fitzgerald, 
"For what it's worth: It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over."
(Unless you're married or the people you don't like are your family!! Then I'd say have a good cry, take a nap and stop being selfish! Figure out a way to love them! You chose once, you can choose again.) Anyway humans, never get caught up in the 'game', you'll instantly lose what's most heavenly about love and stuff. 

I sincerely hope you're all feeling a bit of the spark that Scottie and Britt exude! It's always a magnificent thing to be inspired by the people around you. So, more importantly, thanks Scott and Britt for being nothing short of the best, simply because you have no fear in being yourselves!
Love and miss y'all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment