One of the most recent Facebook status trends is listing 5 things you're grateful for, for 5 consecutive days and at the end of your 5 days, tagging 5 friends to do it too! A lot of people find things like this a nuisance, however at the beginning of this year I took part in the #100daysofhappiness campaign, and found it having such a positive affect on how I saw life! Everyday for 100 days I was happy or grateful for something. So, when my mom tagged me in 5 Days of Gratitude, I was pumped to get started! However I've done mine as a blog post, purely so I can add this pre-blab to the 25 things I'm grateful for!
DAY ONE:
- Coffee.
- Music.
- Peanut Butter and Hummus. (Not together tho. sis.)
- Men who dress well.
- My signet ring, passed down from my mom.
DAY TWO:
- Having dual-nationality.
- Growing up between two countries/continents.
- Making friends that live in all different corners of the globe.
- Being able to speak more than one language.
- Seeing 18 countries on my gap year.
DAY THREE:
- A mom who unconditionally loves me. (Even when I got my tattoos).
- A dad who works extremely hard in order to provide for me, (and spoil me rotten!).
- An almost-dad who loves and cares deeply for my mom. (And loves me as his own).
- Two really great almost-brothers that ended my 'lonely' child syndrome, I mean, 'only' child.
- Grandparents and almost-grandparents. The world would be dull place without them.
DAY FOUR:
- My job. Good Vibes Cafe for the win.
- Attending University in one of the best sea-side towns the UK has! #falifornialivin'
- Being surrounded by creative, inspiring and passionate people.
- Having incredibly special and supportive friends, near and far.
- My dog. Definitely grateful for my beby Rue.
DAY FIVE:
- My relationship with a personal and loving God.
- His Redemption & Grace.
- The ocean. All of them. The magic that lies on the horizon always captivates me.
- My health.
- and lastly, I'm most grateful for all the little wonders in this beautiful world.

No comments:
Post a Comment