Thursday, March 7, 2013

The aftermath of a student holiday.

Yesterday, I spent 7 hours in an airport, doing nothing, waiting for my flight, why you ask? I originally booked for an evening flight however departure day arrived and it was better to leave early, so in hopeful spirits I arrived at the airport after my farewells and I attempted to move my flight to an earlier one. FAILED. "Sorry Miss, all our flights today are fully booked."

Anyway. I made the most of my time. Read books, made short films, ate wimpy breakfasts and Mug & Bean cheese cake... and then the worst of it happened. I woke up this morning suffering the aftermath of a "student holiday". You see, cheap food is often the carb/sugar/fat option. So either you don't eat and buy pretty things, or eat and don't buy anything pretty. If you're travelling with just girls, the first option works perfectly. Girls don't need food as often as let's say, boys.. And I've spent the last 4 days with a boy, and when he ate cheap, I ate cheap, you can see how only today this became a problem for me.

SO the solution: DETOX DETOX DETOX! Keepin' the bod' healthy yo!

Lemon Green Tea + Cinnamon + Honey (optional)

Nom nom nom.





No comments:

Post a Comment