Happy Birthday to a special friend <3
It was the end of April in 1994 and a little girl was born.
Her mother had a special friend who was also pregnant, due only a short month later.
I can only assume the mothers, as such good friends,
hoped their first borns could be too.
On the 28th of May 1994 another little girl was born.
And from that day, "April" & "May" were guaranteed to have a friend for life.
To My dearest Tamara. (Fallops)
Although we were infants in the start, we just had that mutual understanding and connection that no matter where in the world life might take us, we'd survive and sustain a beautiful friendship.
6 935 days of friendship.
6 935 days the world has been blessed with you.
Stay true to yourself and I have no doubt that your combination of beauty & intelligence will carry on enchanting those around you for years to come.
Thank you for all our moments, from crunchies & cranberry-juice to dedicated Matric study partners. We made it through better than we thought.
Never let anyone tell you that you can't do it, becuase I feel you've proven yourself time and time again that you can.
I love you very much.
Let's travel sometime?




No comments:
Post a Comment